I’am doing a digital detox Feb. 1st. You will be able to contact me via email or phone. I shall return! From Feb 1st - March 1st
Are you new to web development but want to make a career in coding? Have you always wanted to program and design websites for a living?
New York City is proud to offer the NYC Web Development Fellowship, designed to train Fellows with the skills necessary to start a career in web development.
The web is an interesting place.
What can be even more interesting is what happens behind the scenes that make a website visible to you. There are many people out there who have a desire to learn to code but simply may not have the finances to attend a 2 or 4 year institute.
I am obsessed with becoming a woman comfortable in her skin.
Men and women should think about what they deem a “successful” career in the long term from the very start, believes Mandy O’Neill (PhD ’05). Planning and patience can pay off in the form of work-life balance. Read more: http://stnfd.biz/s6qMj
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay…